PRS Consultancy Services for Local Authorities
Helping Local Authorities regulate the PRS
When intervening in the PRS, it can be difficult to know where to go – PCSLA is the first port of call to
make sure that you can get the information, training and services that your team needs.
How can PCSLA help your local authority?
We can listen to the needs you have identified, and help you develop your ideas or simply link you to
training, data and service providers who can help.
- Civil Financial Penalty training
- Rent Repayment Order training
- Efficient referral streams for tenants entitled to Rent Repayment Orders & intelligence feedback
- Unlawful Eviction and Harassment
- PACE interview training
- Damp & Mould training
- Consultation on upcoming statutory duties in the Renters Reform Bill
- Civil Financial Penalty support services – Enforcement policy consultation, template and workflow improvement, support centre for staff bringing CFPs, capacity expansion, Tribunal
- evidence submission, advocacy in Tribunal hearings
- Debt collection from unpaid Financial Penalties
- Recovery of housing benefit and universal credit via Rent Repayment Orders Service
- Stock condition surveys
- Mailing House services EPC and MEES compliance services
- Identifying unlicensed HMOs and houses
- Advice and legal advocacy for tenants facing unlawful eviction and harassment and other
- TRO services
- Running consultations, gathering evidence and applying for discretionary licence schemes
- Managing properties under Interim Management Orders
The Management Team of PCSLA is:.
Al Mcclenahan – Local Authority Financial Penalty Outreach and Training Lead at Justice For Tenants
Co-founder of Safer Renting and local authority unlawful eviction trainer
CEO of PRS Intel
Projects Manager at Safer Renting
COO and co-founder of Safer Renting
Community Outreach Officer
Would you like to know more?
Please email contact@PCSLA.co.uk or fill in your details in the form below and we will be in touch via
your preferred method of contact.
Preferred method of contact: (phone) (email)